Monday, October 8, 2007

Bye Bye IE and other news

I am through with Internet Explorer. I faithfully held out til the end. No more. I just discovered last Friday that all the blogs I thought were not updating.... well it was just IE's cruel trick. Yes, the blogs were updating, but IE was hiding it or something. LOL. So now I am with Firefox as my husband has begged me to be forever.
I don't know if I mentioned this, but my DH's dad was hit by a car about two weeks ago. The EMT did not think my 75 year old father in law who fell and hurt his leg and hit his head should go to the hospital. My FIL said, "OK." Three days later he was in the ER finally being diagnosed with two fractures that required surgery and pins. He is in rehab now. Dh went down last weekend by himself to check on his mom and visit his dad. This weekend I and the two older girls went with him. It was a last minute decision. Thats why I did not update Friday evening. Also, I was busy transferring my blog roll to Firefox.
Anyways, that was my weekend. I hope to have some time this afternoon for an Inspirational blog post and maybe another post.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I just haven't had a chance to say hi recently - so here I am, saying "Hi!".

    I feel pretty busy and overwhelmed over here too - whew...what an exciting life we both lead!!

    God Bless you sister~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete