Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Inspirational Blogs VI

I have been very remiss in my blogging duties. With good reason I promise. I have been busy with school and homemaking and just life in general. So without further ado here are some more blogs that just INSPIRE me!

A Second Generation of Homeschooling: I love, love, love this blog. Not only is Mrs. Lisa a homeschooler she is an adoptive mommy. (Special place in my heart) She always finds the best homeschooling/family articles and posts them. I don't think I have ever stopped by there and not learned something of value. Chocked full of great information be sure to check it out.


Fish In My Hair: Laugh. Out. Loud. funny. I go here every day just to laugh. She is not preachy, but she has a beautiful spirit. She loves her children and they all sound like they have a great time as a family. Mrs. T.C is quiet popular in the blog world, known for her great posts and sense of humor.


Clothesline Alley: This trip to the clothesline is always fun. Mrs. Brigham brings insightful posts and great advice into her writing. She is a young wife and mother and has a beautiful baby girl. I like to see what she is up to every few days or so, because I am always sure to walk away with something new.

Clark Chatter: Another homeschooling, adoptive mommy blog. I like to read about her struggles with some of her adopted children, because I can nod my head. There is just something about having someone to agree with who has been there and done that. LOL. Mrs. Ginger takes her job as wife and mother seriously and I'm thankful for it as I learn so much. She also has great pictures of her kids on the blog so swing on over and check it out.

Musings of the Dings: One of my new all time favorite blogs. I know, I know I'm starting to sound repetitive, but Mr. and Mrs. Ding really do have the greatest information. They are homeschooling parents and I get really excited when I get to head over to their blog. I'm always printing something to read later or reading it out loud to hubby. I got some of my "free" preschool ideas from them. I also learned how to be a bit more patient while asking the children questions. Set your timer if you head over there because this is one of those blogs you could get lost in.

Well ladies there you go! I hope you are enjoying some of these hidden treasures I have been sharing. Some probably wonder do I sit at my computer all day and read blogs. LOL.
No, I read as many as I can during my computer time and then the next day pick up where I left off. Of course I have a few that I HAVE to check every day.
I like to read about what others are doing. Most of time when I'm done reading I will feel refreshed and ready to pick up the rest of the day. Its nice to have a "visit" with these ladies through their blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering, do you use a feed reader like Google or Bloglines to organize the blogs you read or do you just go to their homepages?

    We are praying for you all without ceasing.

    Please continue lifting DH's co-worker up in prayer. Her father died 2 weeks ago and her daughter died last week. She was doing better and they were about to do surgery to start repairing the damage to her hips from the car accident and she didn't make it.

    Thank you,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you didn't mention so you might not know it, but we're also adoptive parents: our little Emmaline is adopted from China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for your kind words :o) I have never been by you blog before, but have enjoyed reading your writings today, Julie. Many Blessings!

    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete