Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Prayer Request

Is it me or is the drama in my life amped up all of a sudden???

Sunday I received a phone call that my cousin's 16 year old daughter had a diving accident. I dont know all the details but I know she could not feel her legs. We have heard three different stories. My uncle, her grandfather, says that she fractured her vertebrate, but has some mobility and feeling in her legs. My cousin, her mother, says she will never walk again and her father is in denial. My uncle's ex-wife, her grandmother, says the Drs. still dont know they are running test and pumping drugs into her body to try and stabilize her spine better. They will know more this afternoon. I should pause here to say none of the above are very reliable. My mom and her sister drove over to West Florida today where my cousin is. I will know more for sure once they get there.
Please remember her in prayer as well as her family.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I will say a prayer for you. Brandy is now 8 weeks. PTL. Sept 20 they will do an ultra sound to see how the baby is growing.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete