Tuesday, September 25, 2007

History and Science

Why oh why can't I seem to get History and Science down???
I received Biblioplan in the mail and I think I will like it but we can't start it until we get the spine book. For us it will either be Usborne Internet Linked Encyclopedia of World History and/or Story of The World Volume 1. Want to hear something hilarious (not really) I thought I would not need SOTW and gave it and my activity book away to a friend. Her daughter loves it so there is no way I can ask for it back.
*Banging Head Ferociously* I might not buy the textbook just the CD this time. I do think I will look into getting the activity book again though. I thought I'd already ordered the Usborne book, but I have not. I have to wait until Thursday or Friday to get it.
As for science I still have not purchased anything to use there. I know (I think) what I want, but I have to buy a little at a time. I'm going to start with the DVDs I mentioned in this post. Then I will start purchasing the books.
I really should have been in our second year history and science cycle.
Should I even discuss Latin????? We are on Chapter 2 in Prima Latina. We technically "started" it 4 or 5 months ago.
Same with Bible. I have not even started it.
I know why. I'm starved for time right now. I plan on blogging about it soon, but there are raw spots I'm not ready to pick at right now.
I'm sorry if I have seemed whiny and depressed lately. Its my season for it I guess. I think it helps sometimes to see the grungier side of homeschool life. I know something I struggle with is keeping up with the "Ubers", you know the uber homeschool family. LOL.
Oh well the baby is ready to go night night whether he thinks so or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment