Saturday, September 1, 2007

Inspirational Blogs V


Here is the latest edition of blogs that inspire me. :)


All Things Feminine: Another blog by my friend Mrs. Kate. She based this blog on Philipians 4:8 and it is lovely, true, just, pure, honest, of good report, and full of virtue. I love visiting here with a cold glass of tea.


Content To Wait: This blog is my friend Miss Leigh. A lovely, single, young woman who I just adore. She always leaves me encouraging comments here. I love that she is open and honest when she makes mistakes and is always willing to learn from them. She also has a great sense of humor. She talks candidly about the challenges of being single and godly.


Life in Slow Motion: Doesn't the name just want to make you slow down and relax. This blog belongs to a fairly new bride. A young lady named Mrs. Laura. She is someone I have enjoyed from my Beautiful Womanhood message board as well as her blog. She is also a musician and I love reading about her music. She keeps trying to pick it back up and I so hope she does. It sounds like it is a real passion for her.


Count It All Joy: I dont think I have talked about my dear friend Mrs. Barbara. She is such a great influence in my life. She has 7 beautiful children and often when I read her blog I am sure to say, "I want to be like Mrs. Barbara when I grow up!" LOL She is a serious prayer warrior. I know whenever I have something I need prayer for she will jump right in and pray. She has some really great pictures on her blog as well.



Im going to stop here and leave you with these blogs. I just noticed they were all ladies from my message board at Beautiful Womanhood. I have been a member of that message board since January 2004. WOW. I have met some really awesome people there. We have laughed and cried together. Shared joys and sorrows, triumphs and failures. Its a great community.

Some of the other ladies I have used in inspirational blogs are members as well.







Im sure there were some others as well. Read through these blogs though and see how blessed I really am! I have all these wonderful women that are willing to shower me with advice and love.


Enjoy!
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment