Saturday, September 1, 2007

I wanted to post my update for Projects and Goals for August on September 1 and here I am! WooHoo!

Take cinnamon every day - this is supposed to help in regulating blood sugar. This has been helping a lot. My blood sugar actually dropped almost 100mg within a few weeks of starting this. Of course Im also on medication, but the Dr was impressed with how well I seem to be doing.

Finish Cleaning and organizing the Master bedroom, bath, and closet. I have one corner of the Master Bedroom to finish. I will then move to the bath and closet which should only take me about a week. Our bedroom was filled with junk. I contemplated taking before pictures but, I was to embarassed. LOL. This project is something I can only work on a little at a time between maintaining the rest of the house and raising my children so its going a little slower. But there is definate progress.

Get our playroom closet setup. We did not get the shelves up so this never happened. Im hoping that since we have a long weekend this weekend we can really buckle down and get this done.

Start planning for Christmas- the kids and I are making most of the gifts so I want to make sure we have plenty of time. Karly and I got the pattern and the test fabric for our first project. We are going to start working on it this week. I have planned the other projects and will begin collecting supplies in the next few weeks. So we can get started.

Pay off our car - we only owe a little over $1,000 dollars and we have an extra paycheck this month. WOOHOO. Unfortunatly this money went to something else. Something unexpected. Its ok. It just means I have to make 2-3 more car payments instead of one big one.


Sort boys and girls clothes and minimize. Another big project that has to be done on a few different days. I was not able to get to it this time. Im going to try to do it in September to get ready to pull out the cooler weather clothes in October.

Plan meals and do prepwork ahead of time. I did not do good here at all. I really need to work on planning our meals better. I will say that I am almost the proud new owner of Nourishing Traditions. It should arrive any day now. I have also been really researching some sites that have great information. But I will save that for another post.


There you have it boys and girls. All in all Im pretty pleased with the progress I made in August. Considering the wild and crazy month it turned into I think I accomplished a lot. LOL.

I have some great plans for September. Maybe it will be a little calmer. :)

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment