Friday, August 24, 2007

Proud Momma Moment


Ok, I try not to have too many of these, because I know "pride cometh before the fall." I was so proud of my chicks today though.

I had a Dr. appt. scheduled for 9:45a.m. The kids and I got there around 9:30a.m. and decided to mosey on in, in hopes that maybe we could get in and out. It was just a quick check of my progress on the Diabetes and PCOS. I have to go once a month for 6 months. The kids usually stay with grandma, but she was busy this morning and I thought it would be in and out so I packed a bag of books and toys and made my way over there.

At 10:25 the baby was done! At 10:45 we finally go called back. I actually put my baby down in the waiting room and let him wander around. Something I never do. I had to though because he had sat with me for over an hour. There were two emergencies while we were there and that backed up the whole office. They were completly apologetic. I was not mad. Things like this happen at the Drs office.

My proud momma moment came though when the Dr. came in and was shocked to see all five of my little people. She could not believe they were in her waiting room for that long and she never knew it. She actually called two other Drs. in to show them that I had five children. She kept saying to the other Drs. "Did you know there were five little children in the waiting room for over an hour?"

They were really great and I told them all the way home how happy I was with them.

Anyways, just wanted to share that. I told them I would and that made them giggle. ;)

P.S. Yes, the picture above is from Christmas. I need some new pics of all my kids. LOL

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great mama and have some wonderful kids.

    :)
    MM

    ReplyDelete