Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Bounty Hunter..

Time for another confession. Im addicted to A&Es Dog The Bounty Hunter. Im not linking to it, because it is not a family friendly show. I dont even have cable, but whenever I can I try to catch an episode of this show. I predict I will loose all 20 of my readers by making this confession. Well Michelle and Allison might stick around. The rest of you will be horrified. :)
He is a professing believer. He prays in the name of Jesus. He knows his Bible. He really truly tries to rehabilitate the criminals he catches. He has a really soft heart. His family, while weird, is very close knit. He loves, loves, loves his kids all 12 of them. I have never heard him say anything against thier different moms, all (I think) 4 of them. I love that he is not fake. Believe me, nobody could fake the way he acts. LOL.
All of that to say I have a new profession. Bounty Hunting. Add it to my resume of mom, wife, teacher... you get the picture.
Just pray for us. We have to find the woman who took advantage of my mom or she is going to be out a large chunk of money.
When its all over I will probably spill more details.
Ahhh, the drama that is my life! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you didn't lose me as a reader because you watch that show. I've seen it a few times, I found it mightily amusing when I did see it. My television watching habits would probably shock the entire world. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what the show is. I like to read your blog as you are a fellow adoptive momma. And I can understand that you want to bounty hunt for your mother after she has been taken advantage of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it... So you're safe here too. ;)

    We've watched a few pretty rough edged things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I've seen that show and I can see why you like it. He is unique and so is his wife. I can't imagine doing that job. Sheesh...and no wonder he prays about it. I would too, but then, I'd be scared.
    I do admire him as well..how many Bounty Hunters actually care about their 'bounties' and try to drop some wisdom in their brain??
    You go girl...with kids and a household and organizing, well, we all need some relief now and then.
    Lighten up everyone else,...she could be out back smokin' a cigarette. LOL.
    Abrasito!
    Karen at karenferguson@compuserve.com

    ReplyDelete