Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Inspirational Blogs IV

I have not done an Inspirational Blog post in a while. I'm a summer slacker. *Sigh* So here are some more of my favorite blogs.

House Art Journal: Mrs. Regina has a beautiful blog. I'm always learning ways to be more creative through her posts. She has a sweet spirit. She lost a child last year in a tragic accident and it just inspires me to see her reaching out to others even while she still grieves.

Like Merchant Ships: My new "have to read everyday" blog favorite. I love this blog. There is so much information on it. So many good ideas. So much to learn and be inspired by. Mrs. Meredith runs a great frugal living blog. Its very easy and fun to read. I never get bored reading through it.

Mom Advice: I like this blog for very practical reasons. I can get free stuff. Good enough? Actually she links to a lot of great sites where you can get practical advice. She also offers quiet a bit herself. Mrs. Amy has some great money saving advice. She also offers reviews on kid friendly stuff. Be sure to check her out.

Lily of the Valley: When I first started reading this blog I was hooked. She was preparing for a natural home birth and I was fascinated. Her baby is here and absolutely beautiful. Mrs. Christine always has something interesting to share. Be it day to day happenings or some new link she has dug up, there is always something good. We share a lot of the same beliefs and convictions about raising our children and being at home. I think you will enjoy this hidden treasure of a blog.

Home Ec 101: What a great and wonderful and useful and informative and everything else you can imagine great, this blog has been to me. I can always go here to get advice or to laugh. Whatever. Mrs. Ivy and Mrs. Heather know it all and if they don't they will find out. I'm so grateful to have stumbled across this blog. Bookmark it, its a keeper.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the compliment! I am a big fan of Amy at Mom Advice *and* Meredith at Like Merchant Ships also!

    Welcome to my feed reader, with awesome taste like yours, I know you're someone I wanna read. :D

    ReplyDelete