Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Inspirational Blogs III




Here are some more blogs for your enjoyment. Oh yeah and I dont know if you know this, but Mrs. Sallie at A Gracious Home is going to keep blogging. YEAH!


Lets get to this.






Momma of 4 Blessings - One reason I love this blog is because she too has a four year old son named Adrian. I love to read about what he is up to, he sounds a lot like my Adrian. She is also into whole foods and herbal healing. I like to glean information from her so I dont have to research it for myself. LOL



Team Bettendorf - I love this family. They are adoptive parents. They have dealt with the fostercare system. Their children make me laugh. They dealt with their little girl having cancer. Mom talked us through some natural healing methods while dealing with chemo. I love the pictures and the atmosphere presented. It just seems like a fun and loving family.


Homeliving Helper - If you have never been to this blog, stop and go right now!! Its imperative. Its a beautiful blog, full of useful information for every woman who lives anywhere. I come away from this blog absolutly INSPIRED. I believe I can do anything in my home. Mrs. Lydia just makes me smile with all of her insights into our homes and how we can be happy at home.


Mommy Life - Another blog you have to visit right now. Mothers everywhere rejoice as Mrs. Barbara shares her montessori style with us. She is a mega mom with four down syndrome children. She is a true inspiration. Her ideas are practical and useful. Probably one of my favorite things about her is that she used to be a very big liberal so she brings that perspective as well. I check her blog everyday.


This Ain't New York - Now as soon as I saw the name of this blog I KNEW I had to go read it. Im a very, very, very Southern person. I might live in Florida but understand we are mistaken for South Georgia sometimes. And my mom and dad's family are from Alabama. Mrs. Melanie is often times laugh out loud funny. I usually know exactly what she is talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Thanks for the compliments!!

    I didn't know anyone was reading LOL!!!!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete