Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My night

I have spent most of this evening looking over this webpage, this blog, and this blog. Im enthralled with the stories I have read here. As I listen to my own children playing and laughing. The baby just went into the pack n play and is playing with his singing caterpillar. Adrian and Kelsie are playing with the beads at the kitchen table. Tamara is in the shower. Karly is studying spelling words for a test she has to retake tomorrow. My children are healthy and happy and I am so blessed.
Dh is at an elder meeting so tonight has been pretty laid back. Thats a good thing. My weekend was full of stress and hurt. My mom was taken advantage of by a woman I encouraged her to let live with her. My best friend and our pastor's wife were attacked verbally by another woman at church Sunday. My MIL could not just enjoy watching her grandaughters dance Sunday morning she had to make loud rude comments through the whole service. Lets put it this way yesterday morning the kids and I vegged in front of the TV watching videos all morning. I was just plain worn out. LOL.
We start co-op in the morning. Im excited and nervous. I dont know what to expect. Tomorrow afternoon I drive across town for a dance practice at the school the girls will be dancing at Thursday morning.
Should be a busy fun filled week.

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for what you have been through. I love you and we continue to pray for you all.

    Love,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{hugs!}}

    I have sooo been where you are... and I've used videos too! :) Sometimes you just need to collapse and regroup.

    I'll be praying for you! May better days be ahead soon.

    ReplyDelete