Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Prayer Request

Tomorrow morning at 10:15am my husband will be going to take a physical abilities test for his new career. He is a bit discouraged by some stuff right now so Im just praying that God will allow him to pass this part. It will be hard as he has to run a obstacle course, in Florida August heat, in a set amount of time. Please pray for him. I know that this is what God has called him to, as well as the rest of our family. If he passes the physical test tomorrow I might be released to share what the career change is. I hope so because I am tired of keeping it quiet. I want to tell everyone. LOL.
Pray for me as I will be a nervous wreck all morning. Pray for him that he does well and stays safe.
This is the hardest part of the whole process. I pray also that if tomorrow does not go as planned that he will not loose hope. That he will continue to run this race God has set before him. It would be so easy to give up and say, "Oh maybe thats not what God meant." But in my heart I know that pass or fail tomorrow God will still be calling him to this.
Believe me when he told me what it was, had God not prepared my heart for it, I would have fought kicking and screaming. I have such a peace and assurance about it though that I cant help but know its God.
I dont know if any of that makes sense.
Just please join me in prayer.
I love him so much and I want to see him succeed so badly.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment