Friday, August 3, 2007

Projects and Goals for August

WOW! I cant believe it is August already. I figured I have not done a habits and projects posts for awhile. I loved doing them before, because I always felt accountable. I am reformatting it a bit though.
For the month of August I would like to:

Take cinnamon every day - this is supposed to help in regulating blood sugar.

Finish Cleaning and organizing the Master bedroom, bath, and closet.

Get our playroom closet setup.

Start planning for Christmas- the kids and I are making most of the gifts so I want to make sure we have plenty of time.

Pay off our car - we only owe a little over $1,000 dollars and we have an extra paycheck this month. WOOHOO.

Sort boys and girls clothes and minimize.

Plan meals and do prepwork ahead of time.


Im hoping by listing these here I will be able to check them off everyday. I have half of the MB cleaned already so Im hoping I can declutter and clean the rest of it this next week.
We hope to have our new floors put in before Christmas. We will start saving for it as soon as the car is paid off. If all goes according to plan we will put our house on the market in another year and a half to two years.
God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jules,
    I haven't talked to you in a while and I've had tons of fun reading over some of your older posts, but wanted to post on this one so you would be sure to see it.

    I have 3 worlds for you about me letting you do stupid things for love.... SENIOR SLAVE DAY! I never told any of those guys' best friends that you liked them. (Well, one I did but you told me to.)

    My new email address is wendi@kylexy.net I check it every day. EMAIL ME. We all need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, I dont remember telling you to tell Clay. I dont. I will not remember otherwise. And I will always promise that Ike beat the Reed confession out of me!! LOL.
    Stay tuned for more delightful stories coming soon.
    I bet you laughed at my open letter. I know you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I did laugh. I was talking to some people on Skype and it brought back so many memories that I had to read the poem to them... then I read some of mine... and they said to remind them NEVER to trust anything I say. LOL.

    I told lots of stories from High School. We were a mess.

    ReplyDelete