Monday, October 24, 2005

What worked what did not...

So we missed a bit on our schedule today because I had a lot of catching up to do in the house. The girls closet organizer is in so I had to work on getting everything set up in there. I think this day will work out well. I did not have any major problems. Of course I will have to go a few more weeks to make sure. Also I need to make sure I can get it all done. I know I did not today because it took longer than it was supposed to on the "chores" part. I will just make note of it and see how it goes next week.

1 comment:

  1. Julie ~ what a great day!!

    Very successful it sounds to me - I don't think I've EVER had a whole day that went exactly as planned in my schedule. Maybe, but I don't think so. Maybe it's because my 4yob, 2yog and 5 month old baby can't read my schedule yet.....hmmmmm....*giggles*

    I try to tell people (especially when they are looking at me as though I have three heads when I first show them my schedules) that these are my *perfect* days. Now - how many *perfect* days do ANY of us have? Not many. It's my guide, it's what keeps me on track, it's what helps me not to freak out (too much) about the house and remember to spend more "momma-loving" time with my little ones and it's a list of my domestic duties as a sahm.
    No one else goes to work without a plan, without knowing what's on the schedule. Seems obvious to me that sahm's need the same (basic) kind of thing.

    Okay, now that I've blogged on your blog - I'll go....(sorry *wink*)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete