Thursday, October 6, 2005

Boot Camp Day 2!

Clean this house boot camp day 2! Well the kitchen looks great. I did all that I wanted except the cabinets. I did clean out my big scary cabinet where all our pans and casserole dishes are kept. I found my wok which I thought I'd given away so Im pretty excited about that. Today I am going to do upper cabinets: clean them out and rub them down with Murphy's wood cleaner..I love the smell and it makes everything so shiny! I will then clean and scrub the fridge, straighten up and declutter the baker's rack that holds my cookbooks and baking stuff, clean off my appliance shelf, and clean our mail table (a little table by the back door that catches EVERYTHING! After all this is done if I have time I am going to straighten up the pantry. If not I will leave it for tomorrow. Also today I am going to get the boy's room completely cleaned up. It really needs a good scrub down! This is the plan for today. This house will be spic n span by the end of October! :)
For those of you wondering we had to postpone the potato fire..it will be held on a day when hubby is home and the fire extinguisher is near by. Thanks and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I was so looking forward to the flaming potato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie: " I did clean out my big scary cabinet where all our pans and casserole dishes are kept."

    Augustine: Hum, big scary cabinet? Would that perchance be THE CABINET OF DOOM!

    ReplyDelete