Saturday, October 29, 2005

Websites/Blogs worth mentioning...

I have to update my sidebar. Add some and take away some but for now the "Brandy" link no longer works. I will be updating with her new blog but she wishes to remain anonymous so I wont be putting her name. I understand completly girl! Now onto some that I believe I will be adding soon.

My Christmas cards are almost done thanks to Organized Christmas. Also check out Organized Home for tips and ideas and free printable forms for your household notebook.
I found Organized Christmas through Lady Montgomery. I have had the most fun browsing through this site. It reminds me a lot of Lady Lydia's blog Homeliving Helper.
I also found an amazing blog and website from a momma of 8 who has goats and chickens and a great big garden..I have gleaned so much information from her blog alone that her website simply overwhelmed me. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and settle in for some exploring.
This blog is quick becoming a favorite. I have agonized over how to raise boys. This wonderful lady has come up with a slogan and everything. For all my friends out there please notice that she has cafe press and this would be a great Christmas present. I really need a tote bag. Wink, Wink...just kidding. I would look funny running around town with this tote bag and three girls and one boy! :)
I also just re found the Welcome Home Blog. Loving it! I liked her before and now Im really enjoying her. Seems we have both done some growing in the months since I have been away.
Ok folks happy browsing!

2 comments:

  1. I love Organied Home and have used it in the past. I have also used Organized Christmas for previous Christmases and noticed a big difference in how the planning went for those years for the better. We haven't even picked out our Christmas cards yet because we are waiting to see if they have made some with our church on them if so the proceeds will go to repairing and preserving the windows in our church. We shall see.
    --Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, you have been busy while I've been sick! You go!!

    Hearing you talk about one of your boys going back home (possibly) brings back so many of the feelings I went through when we fostered (for only a few weeks, as I got pregnant and we decided to put the foster thing on hold for a while). It is a hard thing to do (fostering, I mean) and you and your dh must have HUGE hearts!! I am so awed by families that foster - it also must teach you to rely on HIM daily!!

    I pray your family is all recovering nicely. I have also been inspired by Crystal's Homesteading site (I think that's the one you mentioned) - I have a few Christmas gift ideas rolling around in my head due to her site. I also just purchased a nursing dress pattern from Elizabeth Lee - I guess that will be Christmas for me - if I like it, I will be re-doing my wardrobe with more dresses. I like those better than tops and skirts. I just feel more pulled together.

    Ok, I need rest - good thing we gain an hour tonight~
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete