Saturday, October 1, 2005

Glad to see you guys having fun!

This is the most action my blog has seen...does anyone know what happened to my sidebar?!?!? Its gone and I dont know why..
Anyways.. I have to know who anonymous is in the country quiz. I love the fact that they are Texas! Thats the funniest thing..even I, no great student at geography (or spelling!) thought this was priceless. So I have an idea who it is but please email me if you dont want to say on the blog. That is so funny! :)

There is actually a state quiz but I was embarassed to be Rhode Island so I did not post it! :)

5 comments:

  1. I took the state quiz and ended up as the Panama Canal?!?!?

    By the way the anon poster is Monica. I told her she ought to sign the post but she said that you'd know who it was anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juicy, it was I, Monica, who was Texas. I forget to sign my comments and I don't have a blog so sorry...although on the state quiz I was Georgia...go figure.

    --Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the state Quiz...

    You're Virginia!
    Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces, and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.

    Isn't Virgina considered the south.. YUCK!! J/K

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the sidebar stuff is right down the bottom....scroll right down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see anything wrong with your blog (and still don't, if it hasn't been fixed yet) ....

    ReplyDelete