Thursday, October 13, 2005

Checking In

Hi to all. Wanted to check in. Here is what is going on at our happy home!

I joined Weight Watchers with my mom on Wed. I will not tell you what my weight is but I will tell you that my goal weight is between 135 and 145. I am hoping to be between 20 and 25 pounds thinner by the first of the year. I will keep you all informed.

A has a court date on October 18. Not sure what this one is for but I think it is just a preliminary to the actual Termination of Parental Rights hearing. I believe at this hearing she will be given the option of voluntarily signing over her rights. Should be interesting if nothing else.

This weekend we are going to Disney World. I am so excited. My mom is taking us. Hubby and I are paying for the hotel room (which mom actually got a really good deal on a three bedroom condo!). I have not been to Disney in a few years and I am looking forward to experiening it through my children's eyes. Of course my sweet Princess girl is all in a tither about seeing Cinderella's castle. :)

The girls' adoption seems to be on track. We are supposed to get a call for an adoption homestudy any day now. Please keep praying we can get this all finalized by Christmas. Im so anxious! :)

Ok I guess I better finish dinner. If you dont hear from me again before this weekend, I will overload you with news of our trip next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment