Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Boot Camp Day 3

OK we are back up and running! Yesterday I was nursing not one but two sick little people. They awoke this morning to assure me that all is well. :)
Boot Camp Day 3:

I have a few minor things to finish in the kitchen. Such as organizing the pantry, cleaning up the appliance shelf, and laying down more shelf coverings in the cabinets. I am teaching my five year old to sweep and swiffer mop this month. My four almost five year old boy is learning how to wipe down the counters. They are all so eager to learn and work.
In the boys room I have to fix the drawer that fell off of the dresser, show them how to make up their beds properly, and move a few things out of there and it will be nice, clean and ready to vacuum when the eight year old gets home from school.
I have given up on the girls' room until dad gets the closet organizer up. There are clothes everywhere.
The children's' bathroom needs a good scrub down and I think I will do that while they are napping.
Im going to clean up our bedroom, at least on hubby's side of the bed.
I will let you know tonight or tomorrow morning how much I got accomplished.

I challenge you this week to pick one project in your home that you have been putting off and just spend the rest of the week working on it whenever you get a few minutes. I have accomplished a lot in the past few days just doing it in little pieces.

Have fun! And remember lets make our homes beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Just come see our den. It will make you think your house is spotless.

    ReplyDelete