Monday, March 19, 2007

The Repairman and other boring news

Im trying to get back on track and blog every evening. Tonight is full of nothing, but I have blogs planned for the next few days.
Tuesday I will be recommending some books and sharing some changes taking place in our family.
Wednesday I will take pictures of our kitchen and share some of what I have been doing in there.
Thursday I want to talk about praise and worship music a little bit.
Friday is up in the air a bit. I have three things in my draft folder Im working on and I hope to post one of them. Im leaning more towards whats been working for our family in the last few weeks.
I also want to post some more homeschooling quotes. It was fun reading reactions to some of them.
I have been reading past blog posts and love seeing where I was a few years ago when I started blogging and where I am now.
It definatly makes me want to keep blogging if for no reason other than I get to see myself mature. :)

Today we had the dishwasher repair man out. He was supposed to be here between 8 and 12. We thought we could go to the zoo this afternoon since hubby was off. He got here at 3pm. No zoo today. He was really nice, but he did not have the part to fix it. He had some suggestions that would help us maybe not even need the part. We are going to try those and see. He also said if we wanted to purchase the part and do it ourselves. The part is $13 saving us over $100. That made me laugh. I think we are in the wrong business.
A friend of mine lost her dad to a brain tumor last week. Tonight was the viewing and tomorrow is the funeral. I never knew the man but the funeral home tonight was packed and everyone talked about how he influenced their lives. Apparently he had a saying when people asked how he was, he would answer, "Blessed by the Best!". When he was diagnosed with the tumor he told someone he would win either way. God would heal him and he would win or God would take him home and he would win. What an awesome testimony.
I scheduled portfolio reiviews for my two girls for next month. Their portfolios are a little disorganized right now so hubby and I will work on them throughout the week. One thing I forgot to do was keep a list of what we were reading. Now, I have to go through and figure it out to make the reading list at least presentable. *Sigh*.
Well I need to go to bed.
Night Night
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment