Thursday, March 8, 2007

February's Goals

How did I do?

Health:
1. Start on Yeast Assasin and Tummy Tune up again everyday. Almost everyday. The YA gives me a terrible headache but I think its detoxing. I really want to do this more with a yeast free diet, but so far have not been able to accomplish that.
2. Continue drinking at least three bottles of water everyday. Im almost up to 6. If I do the Water Cure I need to be at about 13 bottles. I am not doing the 1/4t of salt though. I tried that once and thought oh uh-uh! LOL
3. Make my own yogurt and find ways to use it everyday. I made my own yogurt once or twice. It was fun. I mixed it in with potatoes and oatmeal. I used it as topping for anything you would put sour cream on. I also used it in some baking. Honestly, it did not taste half bad without anything.
4. Continue the coconut oil regiment. On that note, I ordered Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Sandy Fallon from Amazon the other day. I am hoping to get it this week. I want to read up on the coconut oil some more as I have heard some differing opinions. I will let you know what I think of the book when I read it. I have been mixing this in with oatmeal and using it to cook some other stuff. I cant eat it off the spoon like some people. I have the Eat Fat, Loose Fat book but have not started it yet.
5. Make all of our bread. Done, done, done! Im so excited. I have a goal that if I make all of our bread for the rest of the year I can ask for a Bosch for Christmas.

Home:
1. Dishes done every night before bed. Almost. I still need some work in this area so Im leaving it on the March goals.
2. Sweep and swiffer kitchen floor everyday. Not even a little bit. It stays on for March.
3. Keep kitchen counters clean. Pretty much. There were a few mornings I woke up and had to clean them off. But Im definatly getting better.

Family:
1. Look my children in the eye everyday and tell them how much I love them and what a blessing they are. I thought this would be easy. Im still working on it. Keeping it for March.
2. Pack a lunch for my husband. This one has to stay for March too. I dont think I did it at all.
3. Read aloud to my children everyday. I DID THIS!! We read Charlotte's Web everyday after lunch.
4. Assign one child a day to help me in the kitchen. This needs more work but I did it quiet a bit and found I enjoyed the one on one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment