Friday, March 9, 2007

March Habits

Health:
1. Start a notebook of all Im learning about health and nutrition. Sometimes my mind gets so bogged down with everything.
2. Get some Kefir starter to make my own kefir.
3. Plan smoothies for breakfast and snack at least 3 times a week.
4. Get up to 8 bottles of water a day.
5. Plan to start yeast free diet in April.

Home:
1. Dishes done every night before bed.
2. Sweep and Swiffer the kitchen every night.
3. Keep pantry organized
4. Get all of the boxes out of my kitchen! How did this get to be such a hotspot?
5. Keep computer desk cleaned off.


Family:
1. Look my children in the eye everyday and tell them how much I love them and how blessed I am to have them.
2. Pack a lunch for my hubby.
3. Assign a child to work with me in the kitchen every night.
4. Do scripture memorization with my kids every day.


Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    Wow! Some great goals! Let me know about the kefir thing - how it tastes, how your kids do eating it, etc. I've thought about this, but that's as far as I've gotten. Actually, I'm just now thinking about soaking my oats overnight for our oatmeal in the mornings....

    Good to get back to reading your blog again~
    *Luv, Lori*

    ReplyDelete