Monday, March 5, 2007

March 5 - March 9

I really enjoyed writing out everything I needed to get done a couple of weeks ago and reporting on them everyday. I am going to try to do it weekly. So here we go!

Monday: Im catching up on homeschooling. We are about a week behind. What my sweet students did not know until we started this morning is Im putting a time limit on everything. Im tired of fighting with them to get work done so now when the timer goes off we are putting away the work and moving on to the next subject. At the end of our school day they will either have free time because their work was done or they will complete their work. I told them when I started them this morning they had 30 minutes to complete the task they are working on... they have 15 min left.
Hubby did a lot of laundry this weekend. The girls put all the kids laundry away and I have to put ours away. Also, I have boxes of clothes in my kitchen I need to go through and either put away or give away. My darling Kelsie has a birthday Saturday and I just sat down to order her butterfly garden. We are going to put it outside of the girls bedroom window and she will have a few minutes every morning to go out and work in her little garden.

Tuesday: Mom is taking the girls to get their picture taken tomorrow. We did the boys last month and now we are doing the girls. Next month we will do the family. We also need to go across town to deliver a birthday present to my cousin's little girl since we missed her party this weekend. Im hoping to have time to bake four loaves of bread in all of this and mix up a jar of yogurt. I also need to work to declutter the rest of my kitchen. For some reason it has become the catch all room these last few weeks and that is not acceptable. LOL.

Wednesday: Im going back into my bedroom. I have some more decluttering to finish in there. I also would love to finish rearranging my great room. I need to move bookshelves across the room and declutter the toy box. Thats enough work to last me all day on top of homeschooling. LOL

Thursday: Im going to finish cleaning my bedroom and then move to the girls room. I need to weed through thier clothes again as the closet is getting too full again. We will be blessing some other little girl greatly in the next few weeks I imagine.

Friday: I have to fix up the boys room. I want to move Jonathan in there completly meaning clothes and all. Im hoping hubby will have some time this weekend to put together the twin bed in there so Adrian can move into the big bed. Right now he is in a toddler bed, but I told him when he was potty trained he could move to the big boy big. He is pretty much trained only having accidents at night. I finally gave in and put him in pullups at night for my saniy. LOL. On this day I will also clean out our dining room. We have a busy weekend planned but Im hoping we can finish laying the floor in the dining room and get up our storage shelf/cabinet thing which will house some extra serving dishes and my sewing machine and current projects. Im excited about this! Finally a home for the wandering sewing machine.


This weekend we will have a welcoming bbq for our new pastor and his wife on Saturday. We will then have a special guest at our church on Sunday morning and lunch afterwards with her. The special guest is a dear women who went to our old church with us and moved away about a year or two ago. She is an adoptive mom of two beautiful baby girls. Well I guess they are not so much babies anymore since the youngest is 3 now. She also has an older son from a first marriage in which she was widowed in and a son who is probably 10 now with her current husband. Her older son's father was from Puerto Rico, the younger son is blond and fair, the older daughter is Native American, and the younger daughter is a mixture of Cuacasion and African American. She calls her family the Village People. They are all beautiful children. And she and her husband are wonderful Christians. Im so excited she will be joining us Sunday morning as she encouraged us a lot through the adoption process.

I have a few more posts to put up today and throughout the week as Im finishing up stuff in the drafts folder.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment