Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Monday's Mission: Homeschooling and Laundry

Monday: Im catching up on homeschooling. We are about a week behind. What my sweet students did not know until we started this morning is Im putting a time limit on everything. Im tired of fighting with them to get work done so now when the timer goes off we are putting away the work and moving on to the next subject. At the end of our school day they will either have free time because their work was done or they will complete their work. I told them when I started them this morning they had 30 minutes to complete the task they are working on... they have 15 min left. Hubby did a lot of laundry this weekend. The girls put all the kids laundry away and I have to put ours away. Also, I have boxes of clothes in my kitchen I need to go through and either put away or give away. My darling Kelsie has a birthday Saturday and I just sat down to order her butterfly garden. We are going to put it outside of the girls bedroom window and she will have a few minutes every morning to go out and work in her little garden.

Well that was Monday's assignment. How did I do? The timing thing went great. We got so much more work done. Praise the Lord. I got most of the laundry put away, still one or two more stacks left. The butterfly seeds should be here tomorrow. We are taking Kelsie out for her birthday Friday night, but probably wont give her her present until Saturday when the other kids can be there with us. We like to take the birthday kid out to dinner and something fun. One or one with mommy and daddy.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment