Saturday, January 27, 2007

Scheduling

So Im on a scheduling kick again. I really really really really want to get organized.
Scenerio, I cant bake my great wholesome whole wheat bread because... my dishes are on the counter and the counters are not clean.
Do you see the problem? Disorganization is truly hindering me. Its making me miserable. I cant keep up with homeschooling, my baby cant spend too long out of his baby jail, I cant invite friends over, when the doorbell rings we hide..... get it?
So with the help of Flylady and Candy and a little of my own ingenuity we are going to play house this week. Im going to work through Flylady's zones but I have assigned a room for every day of the week also. I tried this once before assigning daily chores to the AM and weekly chores to the PM. Im going to try it again, it worked out pretty good last time, but for some reason we got out of the habit.
We will try out this schedule for 2-3 weeks and I will make notes and then I will re-evaluate.
I will post the schedule everyday and let you know how it goes.
Something has to give. God has promised us something and I really need to prepare for it. Also we have a ton of changes coming up in the coming months and my house really needs to be in order so we can tackle all of the changes.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment