Sunday, January 28, 2007

A new blog I found...and a contest!

Intrigued? Did I even try to spell that correctly?
I found a new blog from a lovely lady that posts regularly on my favorite message board. She has a lovely blog also which I expected from her posts over there. She is very wise and I have already learned a few things from her.
She is having a 100th post contest. If you are interested go over to her blog and see what it is all about. However since you heard it from me you MUST tell her that I sent you, this is so I can enter into the contest. It will be fun...come on. :)

Be Blessed!

PS I really do like her blog, I dont want anyone to think I am only doing this for the contest. I spent a lot of time reading through her past entries. I would never link to a blog I did not save in my favorites and check often.

2 comments:

  1. AAACK! Where's my timer?!? You would not believe how much time I just spent reading her blog. (I should have been doing laundry and the kitchen :( ) Thank you for all the great resources you share with us.

    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, what is the BW board?

    MM

    ReplyDelete