Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Habits for January

OK so Im forgoing the usual, "This year I resolve to be (fill in the blank)" tradition and starting a new one. I will pick a few new habits to establish every month. Here are my new habits for January.

Health:
1. At least three bottles of water everyday
2. Start taking Yeast Assasin and Tummy TuneUp everyday
3. Incorporate 3-4 TBLS. of coconut oil into my diet everyday

Around the house:
1. Dishes done every night before I go to bed
2. At least 2 loads of laundry a day
3. Sweep and swiffer kitchen everyday

These are the little things I will work on this month. We are also gradually eliminating refinded sugar from our diet. We are replacing with Stevia and honey. For the times we use sugar we are using organic cane juice crystals.

At the end of the month for accountability purposes I will post how the month went with my habits. I will also post weekly to talk about progress being made.
Thanks for reading my blog. I like being able to share the happenings with others.

2 comments:

  1. Is coconut oil better than taking flax or cod liver oil for Omega 3 fatty acids?

    We have so much in common, so glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Staci. I forgot to link to the coconut oil discussion on Welltellme.com. I just went back and did that. If you click on the link you can learn a lot about coconut oil. :)

    ReplyDelete