Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy Week

Well it has been quiet the hectic week around here. My mom had some minor outpatient surgery yesterday and my baby had a birthday the day before that. We are having a birthday party for aformentioned baby on Saturday. Fun, Fun, Fun!
Good news. We have a preacher and are moving forward with our intent to start a church. God has worked all things together for the good and Im amazed. I will tell you all more about the wonderful man of God that has been brought into our mist in a few weeks when everything is a little more permanent.
I have not done great at any of my goals this week. I am drinking more water and the coconut oil has been pretty easy to incoporate into our diets. I only took the Yeast Assasin for one day though. Gotta get back on that. The dishes were done almost everyday. I only swept and swiffered a few days. I did stay on top of laundry though. YAY! So Im doing better a little at a time.
I have two blog posts that I want to get done and hope to finish them today. One is about the quiverfull video I posted a few days ago.
Ok ladies, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment