Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nice....

I wish you could read sarcasm so you would know what I truly thought of this. I live in Florida and this is not the first time the Democratic party has shown its childishness. Anyone remember the 2000 election. "Well, I did not read the ballot right so my vote should not count and I should get to vote again.....a month later!!" or my favorite "There were just too many people on the ballott and I got confused!" Some days I think we should go back to literacy tests to discern the right to vote. And no that remark does not mean I am prejudiced it just means Im fed up with the whining mentality of this society. My 9 year old has problems following directions, but I sure dont let her use that as an excuse. If she messes up because she did not follow directions then she has to spend her free time fixing whatever she messed up or she would just accept that she made a mistake in the voting process and move on with her life. People are still complaing about this. WHINERS!
My favorite part is they can bash the President of the United States of America all day long calling him all sorts of names. They can even say such things as, "Oh, he is not my president!" Yes this is something a congresswoman here in Florida said. But let him misspeak all the while laying on this lavish display of praise for the first female speaker of the house (YUCK) and lower lips come out, big feet stamp, and the temper tantrums start.
WHATEVER!


Ok thats my vent for this post. Sorry to go all political, but this just disgusted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment