Monday, January 22, 2007

January 10, 2006

This was the day I got to hold my baby boy for the very first time. I was really questioning whether I would ever have a newborn to hold and call my own. He was and is so perfect and I love him so much more than I could ever imagine. The fact that he is now a year old just makes life that much sweeter. Its worth every midnight feeding and fussy day. Its worth waking up twelve times the first week to make sure he is still breathing. He is walking and laughing. He is throwing fits and learning NO! He has four teeth two on top and two on bottom. He loves to shake his head and say "nonononono". He can throw a ball across the room. He likes to dance. He is learning how to give things to us when we ask and he is learning how to sit quietly for small amounts of time. I cant find any of his newborn pictures and the disk I got from Walmart is not loading right in my computer from his first birthday party, but I did pick these pictures out for all of you to enjoy. My blessing. My son!
Happy First Birthday Jonathan David!












2 comments:

  1. Very handsome little man!

    Happy birthday Jonathan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is very blessed to have each other. He is a terrific little guy! Thank you for sharing.

    MM

    ReplyDelete