Friday, March 20, 2009

Food Diary - Thursday and Friday


Sorry about missing yesterday. I had a bad headache most of the day and we had some extra errands to run. Here is what we ate yesterday.
For breakfast we had oatmeal. An always filling food. :)
For lunch we had leftovers. Remember the yummy hamburger steaks I was going to make Wednesday night? I did and WOW they were great. Even better the next day. Although I did not have enough for the poor children. They had to survive on peanut butter sandwiches and bananas.
For dinner.. we ordered pizza. *Sigh* Remember the headache and the extra errands? Sometimes it happens.
An even better idea would be to make up a batch of pizza dough and freeze for nights like this. I will work on that.
Today's menu looked like this:
For brunch, because everyone slept late this morning. I mean really late. It was weird, but needed I think. We had oatmeal.
For dinner we had beans and rice. An easy meal and cheap. :)
Tip of the day: Freeze some meals ahead of time. Have some pizza dough in the freezer. There will always been one night that the schedule is off or something happens. I wish I'd had something already prepared instead of ordering pizza. :)
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment