Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vacation Pics

Here are some of our vacation pictures from Orlando. We went and stayed at a time-share condo my mom has. We spent most of the week in the pool. On Friday we played putt-putt and went to Wonderworks. On Saturday we spent the day at Downtown Disney. We visited the lego store and a huge toy store. Here is Jonathan looking through the brouchures to see what he wants to do first.

The kids playing with my brother. He was attacking them with the fun noodle.
Pool fun. My mom bought these bathing suits for Kelsie, Tamara, Adrian, and Jonathan. They have the floats inside. Walmart had them on sale for $9.99. I really liked the fact they were flourescent.






These are all our putt-putt pictures. The resort offered free putt-putt for the owners. The kids had a lot of fun. Of course Tamara and Adrian were more enthusiastic about the dinsaurs then the actual putt-putt. Also Adrian thought we were playing hockey as he shuffled his ball down the green with his putter.





These were some of the pictures from Wonderworks. They had some cool bubble machines they kids played with for a long time. The air hockey table above is used with some kind of shadow puck. You use your hand to move it around. It was neat. I did not get alot of pictures here because my camara died. :(
The last supper. We were getting ready to leave so they had chips and sandwhiches.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all! Your children are beautiful!

    I also noticed that you called miniature golf, putt-putt! So do I! In fact, I'm the only one in my family and where I live that does...lol!

    ReplyDelete