Monday, July 2, 2007

I know, I know...

I promised to continue my Paul story tonight, but I got busy planning some new stuff for our homeschool and now my head hurts. LOL.
For the rest it might be TMI. Just be warned.





I went in for my sonogram today. They did an external and internal one. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course not on my top ten list of things to do, if Im not pregnant, ever again. Tomorrow I go for my lab work and then at the end of this month I go for my monthly Drs. visit to check progress and discuss treatment.
I had to drink 32oz of water this morning in a half hour time period. Well it was supposed to be in a 15 min time frame, but it ended up being a half hour for me. I literally thought I was going to be sick to my stomache. I dont think I have ever had that much water in such a short amount of time. They had me full for the external exam and then they let me empty my bladder for the internal. The lady said, "Go empty your bladder." I literally thought the gates of heaven had been thrown open. I hit that bathroom flying. Praise God no one was in there.
Well I HAVE TO GO TO BED. Im exhausted.
Night Night

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment