Friday, October 6, 2006

A new post...finally!

Every time I have tried to blog this week, blogger has been acting up....dont make me go back to homeschoolblogger for all my blogging needs. LOL
Anyways I have to hurry because as soon as hubby comes home we are off to my brother's softball game.
I have found a new website that I adore. Actually most of my allotted computer time (and maybe even a little of my not so allotted time) has been at this message board. OH the things I have learned. I found out about it in the latest issue of No Greater Joy magazine when their daughter had an article about using natural medicine to help heal some friends who were in a motorcycle accident. It was amazing. Anyways, the website is welltellme.com. Its full of information on natural foods, diet and remedies. Plus oh so much more. SET THE TIMER! You will be at this sight all day.
The other day.... Wednesday I think, God convicted me. He wants to move me to a healthier lifestyle this year because of changes He wants to make in our life next year. I will need a lot of energy for the tasks I have to learn next year to prepare for our move in the next two years. I cant go into a lot of detail, but God has really revealed some of the future of our family to me and I am so excited. It involves a lifestyle that I am completly and totally new to and cant believe that I will be able to accomplish what He has in mind. Of course as someone once said, If God brought you to it, God will bring you through it. Or God does not call the equipped, He equips the called. Of course the confirmation of my revelation was hubby coming home from work and announcing that He thinks God is calling Him to a career change. A HUGE career change. If you know us personally, please dont ask yet what the career change is. I promise you will know soon enough. No, its not a Preacher..although that would have been my choice over this anyday of the week. LOL. Hubby will need support, encouragement, and a healthier lifestyle especially in the next few months as he prepares. IMAGINE. God gave me a revelation in the A.M. to really truly begin persuing a healthier lifestyle and then in the afternoon God told hubby that he would need to change careers and it will DEMAND a healthier lifestyle. Im so awed with God right now.
Please be in prayer, especially for my strong, handsome man as he leads the family through the changes in the next few months. Pray for him as he starts to loose weight, get in better shape, and eat healthier. Understand he cant even begin to persue this new career if he is not in top physical condition. Pray for him emotionally as he really does not want this career, but knows he will be happy in it, because it is God's will. Pray that I will have the knowledge and wisdom to do my part in making healtier lifestyles for our whole family. So much to pray for! We really do appreciate any and all of your prayers. I will keep you updated. The minute hubby releases me to let you all know what his career change will be I will tell you. AND then you will know why I need your prayers most of all. ;) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment