Monday, October 9, 2006

Update on the church thing...

Well as of last Sunday we dont have a church "home". My husband stood up and basically called the Pastor to forgive and move on and the pastor buried his head in the sand. He thinks there is nothing wrong. Hubby wont let us sit under a pastor who will not follow the word of GOD. We met with a group of like minded people from the church yesterday. We watched an awesome video and prayed and discussed the future. For now we will just continue in prayer, being careful to seek God's will and then we will see where God leads us. There is some talk of trying to start a church, but once again a lot of praying going on.
All of these changes around, I just feel like Im on a roller coaster. Its exciting but very nerve racking.
Tomorrow I will be posting some health research I have been doing.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    I am so you have been going through such a hard time. I grew up in one church all my life, then the main "pastor" of our church died, and some bad and morally corrupt men took over. I couldn't stay. Thankfully, many people felt the same and started another church organization and I have been there ever since.

    I will say that it really made me prove what I believe and what the Bible says. God wasn't when he talked about the wheat and the tears, was He? :)

    Hard lessons learned, but they did make me stronger! I am thinking about your and your family!!

    Take care,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete