Saturday, October 7, 2006

Operation: Clean out the pantry

So for the next week or so I will be working hard to only eat our of what is in our pantry. I WANT Mother Hubbards cupboards to be bare. I want to start over. Not to mention the money I will save not grocery shopping. Ok, I will do a little grocery shopping. Hubby has to have a little meat and the kidlets have to have milk. And I will probably buy some fresh produce, but I want my meals to center around the cans of veggies and tomato products in my pantry..along with who knows what else. In the next couple of weeks I will be joining an co-op in town that I just found out about. I will begin making my own bread next week. I am reading a lot about whole foods, herbal remedies, and cleansing our bodies. I will definatly keep you all posted on the changes. Im looking for three things to change this month. I will update on what they are in the next post. There is so much information out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. First, thanks for finishing this post. The operation title had me worried. Is this the jff co-op? If you want to order some grains for your bread let me know. There is an order going out this week from breadbeckers.

    TTYL,
    MM

    ReplyDelete