Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Benefits of healthy living

Well one of the benefits I have noticed over the past week is more energy. I dont want to sit and play on the computer as much. LOL I have not changed much, just tried to cut out some of our white sugar and drink more water. Today I feel like I am coming down with a cold so I have been popping vitamin C and drinking hot lemon and honey tea. Im making some now for hubby and I. He has a cough that wont go away. Im looking into garlic remedies as well.
We have been buying Keifer at Publix lately. We tried the cherry kind which was way to sour for me and now we have the peach kind which we all like. I am hoping to get some starter and make my own keifer soon. Check out the benefits of keifer, you'll be amazed.
I just ordered Yeast Assasin and Tummy Tuneup Original blend from beeyoutiful. Im hoping to do the water cure also. Just to try it out. I have not been able to make bread yet... but thats another post. WOW the areas Im convicted in right now.
OK well just wanted to update. Now I have to go back and add all these links *sigh*. :)


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment