Sunday, September 24, 2006

Redecorating on a budget...

Im in the process now of uploading photos and taking new ones of our new projects, school room and dining room. I will post them this week...I think. :)For now though I would like you all to visit a fellow blogger. Miss Olivia lives at home and helps take care of her family. She is recieving excellent training to be a future wife and homemaker. She just helped redecorate a room in her family's home using things around the house and things found at the thrift store or on sale. It is absolutely lovely. Please enjoy!

A Daughter at Home

1 comment:

  1. about Halloween costumes...
    Last year we did the cat and dog which was very cute and the year before that we did angel and devil. Our dd5 was the angel and ds1 was the devil- it was hilarious because we're in the ministry. I still think our son can be a little devil at times!

    If you go with Little House characters, why not have your son be a farmer? Pioneer farmers I should say.

    A lot less work than Tin Man! My daughter was Dorothy one year and her dad made the costume. We put a stuffed animal dog in a basket for her too. It was cute. All the halloween pictures are going to be so cute on everyone's blogs! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete