Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nothing much of interest...

Well there is a ton of interest in my life right now, but nothing I could write about due to the circumstances surronding it all. Life really isn't fair. I guess I should be grateful that God allowed certain people to come into my life...even if it is to be for a short time. I guess what bothers me the most is I feel like we should not be the ones to loose our friends and connections we made because one person cant say they are sorry. Because one person cant stand up and admit that he was wrong. There is so much potential for the place we are leaving. So much potential for the wonderful people who feel they have to leave to. I remember my favorite Frank Perretti book, The Visitation. I remember the struggles the preacher in that book went through. I remember the famous phrase, "We are going to take this town for Christ!". Our church could have been an awesome church like that. We could have done some serious soul work on our side of town. I cant say any more about this. I have probably already said to much. But this is my online journal. I will want to look back at this post next year and see that it was not as bad as I thought it was. No matter where I go, God goes with me. He has a new adventure in store for us. This time next year I may still harbor some hurt over this, but I will be busy at our new adventure.

Around the house:
My kitchen has stayed clean all week. I have to sweep and mop and then Im done for the day.
I have one more box of clutter to get rid of from our school room. So far thats two boxes. WOOHOO!
Im breaking everything down. This month Im keeping the kitchen clean and decluttering the school room.
I have laundry folded just needs to get put away.
I have to sort the laundry from our bedroom and remind the girls to take thier baskets and empty them. We are getting there slowly but surely.
Im going to boil some chicken and shred it and pour bbq sauce on it and we will have sandwhiches tonight before church. I will fry up some hashbrowns and bake some beans to go with it.
Im trying to stretch our grocery budget this month which means getting creative! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment