Friday, September 8, 2006

Frugal Fridays




Crystal at Biblical Womanhood is hosting a new weekly feature called Frugal Fridays. She wants us to spread the word so that we can make this a happening event.
Here is my tip for the week.

If you live on the coast its so nice to go to the beach on a week night. We pack a picnic or grab some cheap food on the way spread a blanket and let the kids play. We usually end up near a hotel so there is just enough light to see, but not so much to distract you. Its tons of fun and if you take the picnic is almost free. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish we lived closer to a beach sometimes!

    Thanks for participating in our first Frugal Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am so glad that you found me again... and thrilled that you love the pictures. Yes they do fight - the youngest two in particular. In fact, they sometimes get downright physical with each other LOL

    I am going to join in on the frugal friday idea as soon as I get my homemaking portion of my blog up and rolling so I will pass along the word to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned my frugal tip today...have your wedding at your community centre!

    LOL,
    MM

    ReplyDelete