Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The day after.

The day after September 11 is one I cherish. While we were still mourning for our nation there was a mother giving birth to a beautiful little girl. I did not know this little girl. As a matter of fact it would be a whole three years before I ever met her. I had no idea just how much my life was changing on the fateful day after. But what awes me... is God knew. When that little girl was born He thought about me. He knew that she was not born to live there, he had another family picked out for her. He was preparing another mother for her. A real father who would always be there for her to love and protect her. Two brothers to annoy and adore her. We knew none of our children back then, but God knew them. He also knew that one day they would be ours.
All that to say Happy Birthday to my angel girl. With the sweetest smile and the cutest cheeks and the uncanny ability to raise one eyebrow and look at you like you are her one and only!





Happy Birthday Tamara Kathleen!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! How sweet. Such a pretty little girl!

    Take care,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete