Friday, September 8, 2006

The Swing

I was so thankful for our baby swing last night. My baby was so congested he woke up screaming. His face was covered in snot. I had to suction out his nose and wash his little face. He was miserable. He fell asleep in my arms but when I put him down he would wake up because he could not breathe well laying down. So finally I put him in his swing where he slept peacefully for about 3 hours. When he was not nearly as congested and he was able to lay down in his bed. But that was about 2:00am. He slept the rest of the night. Boy was I thankful for that swing, it let me get some sleep as well. Now he is sleeping peacefully.

2 comments:

  1. Just a tip that you probably already know but what worked wonderfully with my babies when they were congested was one of those cool mist vaporizors that you plug into their bedroom. A few drops of eucalyptis (sp?) oil into it.

    Works really well. I hope your wee sweetie is feeling alot better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the vaporizer with eucalyptus. I am so sorry Jonathan is sick. I wish I could take it from him and just feel worse than I do now. Still trying to get rid of this yuck. Give him lots of kisses for me.

    MM

    ReplyDelete