Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Packing up and moving out...well maybe!

I have been exploring over at homeschoolblogger.com. I have web friend over there and she has said she would help me out setting up housekeeping. I have a test blog over there and you all are more than welcome to check it out. I will keep this blog up here for the time being. At least until I decide if I like my new home or not. I like the concept and those ladies over there are down right talented. Im using a generic template over there for now. Probably if I stay I will get with the above friend and see if we can make some changes so I can make the place more my own. I love having my own little corner of the net and have made some awesome friends through blogging. I was going to wait until after the first of the year to move out but I think I will start now and see how it goes.
Anyways here is the link to my new blog. I have not actually posted yet, nor have I personalized. I will try to post a little something, something tonight.
Lady Monti I have not forgotten about you. I will answer your question about blog rolls tonight or tomorrow I promise. The answer will be on this blog here at blogger because I will have to look at the screens I used. Its quiet simple acutally and you should have no problems.
Ok here is the link for real.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/HappyHomemaker25/

Its called Happy At Home...isnt that cute!

Oh well come visit and leave a comment telling me you were there and what you think about me moving.
I will also let everyone know when I have set up house a little better. I have to do it during computer time though. Im trying super hard to stick to my scheduled computer times. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I checked out your new blog. I really like the background you chose. I may have to be a total copy cat and start one too. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Monti, come on over! I like that background too, but browse around and you will see tons of different ones. Really, really cute ones!! I think that homeschool blogger has a ton of potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, made a choice to leave blogger and go on over to homeschool blogger. I love it over there! I am glad that I moved, everyone over there is fabulous and very helpful. Come on over!

    I will have to read more about your adoption/foster experience. We have had our little boy for 7 week, as of yesterday, we did straight adoption, he was in an awesome foster home down in Austin, TX. We are hoping and praying that we will get one other boy, William, soon also.

    It's a journey! :-)

    ReplyDelete