Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Deep Breath....

Ok Im officially going to move over. Still a little not sure, but I love the support over there and the people over there are soooo talented. I have already learned some stuff that I want to implement in the new year. Im trying to become better oriented with the blog world. I am having so much fun with it. I will leave this blog up for awhile while everyone gets used to going to the new one. I hope you guys will come visit my new home, it will be awfully lonely without you.
If you have this paged linked on your blog, please feel free to change the link. I will be emailing some people but I have found out over the past few weeks that some people have linked to me and I did not have a clue!! LOL Im working on my link sidebar at homeschool blogger and hope to have some up soon.
Here is the link again for my new blog:
Happy At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment