Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

I had another quick trip out of town. This time to welcome into the world a new baby. My oldest and best friend became a real grandmother this past weekend for the first time. Because she was a lot like a mom to me growing up my kids call her Grandma Karen. But this baby is a part of her oldest son.
I was thrilled to be there in the waiting room at 3am Friday morning. I loved being there around noon time yesterday when baby and mama came home. I got to snuggle with her for awhile yesterday.
Children surely are a blessing from the Lord! I can not wait for our promised baby. I know it's all in the Lord's timing, but oh how impatient I get sometimes.
For now I will just rejoice with others as they welcome their little ones and I will pray faithfully that the Lord will open my womb up soon!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment