Sunday, August 23, 2009

Books I'm Reading

Can you guess what I'm planning? :)
I am planning a big one in April when Karly turns 13. That's what started me reading and collecting tea party books. She will be 13, a young lady. I want to make that important step a big deal. She will begin to put away childish things (though not too many too soon!) and learn how to be a godly young woman. We will have a nice tea for all of the girls and women that we know. I am so excited and so is she.


Of course I have decided that we should practice. :) So the girls and I will make it a point to have tea at least once a month while the boys go do a boy thing with daddy. Hopefully we will be able to do it more, but for now I will just aim for once a month.
What are some of your favorite tea party books?
Click on books to go to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment