Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

Well, it's finally the New Year. OK, well it's a little past New Years now, but what the hey! We spent our Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards on shelves and stuff. I have gotten rid of a ton of stuff but with 7 people there is just going to be too much stuff in a house meant for maybe 4 people. And I'm talking 4 people who don't have school stuff everywhere and without three girls and a momma who loves to pretend like we are crafty. LOL
We start school up again on Monday. I spent time today getting some stuff together. I plan to start doing the life skills lessons with the kids that I started over the summer. Mondays will be for that, cooking lessons, crafting, gardening and cleaning lessons. Thursday and Friday will be our formal "school" days. Math, English... ya know.



I will be keeping up with Bible and read alouds and also Tamara and Adrian's reading every day though. I want to focus a lot on other things outside of their schoolwork this next year. Their spiritual lives being a big focus. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Hope you all had a blessed new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment