Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter....past

Or, I dont have a camera and I really want to post pics of my babies so I took a walk down memory lane. These are pictures from Easter 2005.
Who is this handsome fella? Adrian. He was almost 2 in this picture. Can you believe he will be 5 in a few weeks?
Kelsie Ann. She had just turned 5 when this picture was taken. She has lost some of that baby fat. She is growing into a beautiful young lady. By the way...she just turned 8. That car behind her, see the four door saturn. It use to be wall to wall car seats when this picture was taken. LOL.
Uh-oh who let baldy in? Well, he was not around Easter 2005 and I sure could not leave him out. So this is an adoption day picture. This is Jonathan David at 3 months old in April of 2006.
Here are Karly and Kelsie at our churches Easter egg hunt that year. Look how young Karly looks! She was almost 8 in that picture. Now she is a real young lady at almost 11.
My sweet little freckle faced boy. This is a terrible picture because its blurry, but I thought he was so cute in his overalls.
Oh my goodness do you not want to eat those chubby cheeks up?! She still has that smile. She is 6 now and not 3. While her cheeks are still chubby they are no where near that chubby and scrumptious. Now they are a bit more dainty and girly. She is still as cute as a little bug.
The girls in all their glory. I remember when I could not get Karly to not make that cheesy smile. Aren't they precious?

Ahh the happiness, the joy, the...never ending picture taking. I think Tamara and Adrian had enough. But come on aren't they the cutest?

This year grandma went out of town right before Easter. She usually does their hair. I have not yet mastered the art of little girl hair. I did half pony tails with ribbon. I thought that was great. Grandma also usually makes sure the boys have cute outfits...This year they got mom's last minute idea of a cute outfit with whatever was in their closet. Probably a good thing I did not have my camera. LOL. I mean my kids don't need cute outfits to be adorable, but you know it's nice. I was the story teller for our kids program so my Easter outfit was a Neon Green t-shirt that says Kid City in big letters. Yeah, I was styling.
Anyways, I hope you all had a great and wonderful Resurrection Day.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, God has blessed you so much. You children are so precious. I'll be praying for that 30th birthday "present" too!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete