Monday, March 24, 2008

Change One Monday...on MONDAY!!


Woohoo! Today is Monday and Im posting on.... MONDAY! Im so happy. Things seem to be getting back to normal around here. YAY!

Confession: Im still not taking my medicine like I should. I will say that because DH and I are trying to lower our carbs, my blood sugar has been good. If I was taking my medicine like I should my blood sugar would be great! LOL.
So, on that note. Im going to stick with my taking my medicine challenge. I figure what good does it do to move on if I have not changed this yet? Im still drinking lots of water. Being sick so much the past few weeks I have not gotten up as early as I would like, but I picked that back up today.
Maybe next Monday I can work on something new...:)

Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment