Friday, March 14, 2008

Contest!!

Mrs. Ginger over at Clark Chatter is giving away a $50 shopping spree to Vision Forum. I just took advantage of their 50% off sale and bought some great Christmas/Birthday presents.
For the girls I got them all these cute aprons.
For Karly I got her book 2 in the Elsie Dinsmore series. She really seemed to enjoy it. I also got her a kit to make and sew her own doll clothes. Something she has been very interested in. While I was there I picked up a copy of Raising Maidens of Virtue for 50 % off as well.
For Adrian I got him a cross sword and shield. They are super cool looking. I also got him Little Bear Wheeler's outdoor boy book.
I think Karly will get the doll patterns and a Joanne's gift card (for fabric) and a 18 inch doll for her birthday this year. I will save Elsie Dinsmore and the apron for Christmas.
Adrian will get the sword and shield for his birthday.
I really love the quality of the stuff at Vision Forum. We devour their books and tapes a lot. I think I could definatly find a way to use the $50. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment